The Auburn Athletics Department has announced the following parking plan for the 2013 Iron Bowl to help accommodate fans during the Thanksgiving holiday week.
IRON BOWL PARKING
• RV’s parked in the Hayfields for the Georgia game must vacate the hayfields on Sunday, Nov. 17
• Hayfield lots will open on Saturday, Nov. 23 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. for fans wanting to park, but not occupy their RV’s (see more information below)
• Hayfield lots will reopen and remain open on Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 8 a.m.
• The SRV lot will open for football permit RV parking at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 27.
• The East Coliseum RV lot will open for football permit RV parking at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 27.
• At 6 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 29 campus will open for tailgating. Reserved game day parking lots will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 30.
• Any flagging set-up prior to Friday at 6 a.m. will be removed by Auburn University public safety officials.
PARKING IN THE HAYFIELDS
• RV’s must remain unoccupied from Saturday, Nov. 23 at 3 p.m. until lots reopen at 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 27.
• The Hayfields will be barricaded on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 3 p.m., and no additional RV’s will be allowed to enter the hayfields until Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 8 a.m.
• Auburn public safety officials will monitor the Hayfields, however all RV’s are parked at their own risk and Auburn University encourages all fans to secure their property.
• In order to accommodate as many RVs as possible, flagging for the Alabama game will not be permitted until Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 8 a.m. Approximately 50’ x 20’ of space is appropriate per RV. Any excessive flagging will be removed by Auburn University public safety officials.
CAR PARKING PASSES
There are many free car parking spaces available throughout the Auburn campus. There are additional options for reserved, general public paid parking spaces.
• Parking and Tailgating Map
• Reserved Paid Parking
Normal Parking Procedures
No parking is allowed on the roadway, bike paths, and sidewalks. For pedestrian safety, the Mell Street corridor, bound by the intersections of Thach and College, Mell and Samford, and Miller and College will close to all vehicular traffic approximately two to four hours prior to kickoff. To improve safety, parking and post game exiting, game day guests will ONLY be allowed to access parking in the Mell Street corridor from College Street via Roosevelt Drive. Guests parking south of Roosevelt Drive will be required to park facing south and guests parking north of Roosevelt Drive will be required to park facing north.
Vehicles are not allowed inside areas enclosed by bollards, posts, chains or fences. Cars in these areas or those found blocking roadways, sidewalks, emergency lanes, fire hydrants, driveways or other vehicles are subject to being towed at the owner's expense.
Non-university golf carts and all-terrain vehicles are not allowed on campus.
All streets must remain open to traffic and emergency vehicles, except those that are blocked by law-enforcement barricades surrounding Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Solicitation on the Auburn University campus, without the express written consent of Auburn University or it's agents, is strictly prohibited.
North Park is the only public parking facility associated with the Auburn University campus. North Park garage is conveniently located on West Magnolia a block from Mama Goldberg’s and across the street from the Auburn University campus and is open for paid gameday parking! http://www.north-park-auburn.com/Default.aspx